The mandate of the Recreation Committee is:
- to advise and make recommendations to Council concerning recreation activities in the Town of Antigonish;
- to gather information on matters affecting recreational services and programming;
- to provide a forum to hear and consider representation from any individual, organization or delegation of residents with respect to recreation;
- to take other steps consistent with this policy that the committee reasonably deems necessary to carry out its mandate;
- to take action on such matters as are lawfully delegated to it by statute or by Council.
NOT YET POSTED